Colorado Composting Council
Return to COCC main page
The Colorado Composting Council (COCC) is an official chapter of the U.S. Composting Council (USCC). The COCC is housed within the Colorado Association for Recycling, a 501(c)(3) organization.
There are two levels of COCC membership: Members and
- COCC Members are individuals or organizations who wish to meaningfully engage with and support the work of the COCC. They
must join CAFR, COCC and USCC and are accorded full voting rights and full access to benefits associated with membership within those organizations.
- COCC Supporters are individuals, nonprofits, government staff, elected officials or others who wish to maintain involvement with COCC on a limited basis.
COCC Membership Overview document for more information.
- Certificate of membership
- Receive e-news, periodic updates of news affecting the organics recycling industry
- Full voting privileges on issues and recommendations
- Compost directory listing
- Organized opportunities to network with purchasers, specifiers, service providers, manufacturers and regulatory personnel and other composters in Colorado and the U.S.
- Direct access to industry specific research data.
- Direct access to refined marketing tools and programs.
- Certification programs for products and operators.
- Legislative advocacy support related to the organics producers, products and services industry.