Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council
LCA & EIOLCA in procurement: What's the difference? How are they useful?
September 19, 2017
11:00 AM MT
Registration is now open for SPLC's September 19th webinar!
You've heard of Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) but did you know there are different kinds of LCAs? How do you know what kind is right for you?
Join this webinar on Tuesday, Sept. 19 at 1pm Eastern time to learn:
- What is LCA? How does it work?
- How can LCA help procurement professionals in their decision-making process?
- What is the difference between EIOLCA and process-based LCA and which one is right for me? (Pros and cons of each)
- Learn how others have used LCA in procurement and hear tips on how procurement professionals can use LCA in their decision making processes.
- Bill Flanagan, Director, Ecoassessment Center of Excellence, Resource & Environmental Strategies, General Electric Company
- Connie Hensler, Director of Corporate Life Cycle Assessment Programs for Interface, Inc.
- David Allaway and Jordan Palmeri, Oregon Dept. of Environmental Quality, Materials Management Program