COMPENSATION: $12.00-14.00 hr
Do you enjoy working with your hands instead of staring at a computer screen? Do playing guitar hero?
We are seeking a handful of reliable individuals to come work with us in our warehouse. The primary activity will be working on our sorting line, where you man a moving conveyor belt tossing your assigned glass color into a shoot, much like playing guitar hero (as we’ve been told by current associates). Additional responsibilities include processing product to be made ready for sale, assisting with projects throughout the warehouse, including maintaining our truck fleet (cleaning and inventory checks). General cleanup of warehouse and yard is required after every shift.
Additional work is available for anyone who is handy with tools and enjoys assembling equipment.
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
- Sort glass on an elevated platform with conveyor system
- Process products to be made ready for sale
- Complete basic cleaning and maintenance on fleet as directed
- Assist with cleaning and organizing the warehouse and storage yard as directed
- Report equipment malfunctions or breakdowns to your supervisor.
- Assist others with lifting heavy equipment, supplies, etc.
- Ensure that any equipment you used is cleaned and properly stored at the end of a shift.
- Must be able to stand 6-8 hrs/day
- Must be able to pass an eye color test
- Recent warehouse/sorting line experience preferred but not necessary
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Steel toed shoes/boots are required for most shifts and are the responsibility of the employee to provide
Please complete our job application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org