PaintCare seeks a qualified candidate to assist with growing and maintaining the paint stewardship program in Colorado. This position will be located in Colorado and will coordinate the recruitment, contracting, and maintenance of PaintCare drop-off sites statewide.
- Meet and communicate with paint retail stores, municipal household hazardous waste (HHW) programs, and other program stakeholders.
- Set up paint drop-off sites: establish contracts, provide training, coordinate with haulers to arrange transportation of paint from site.
- Monitor drop-off site operations: conduct site visits and audits on a regular schedule or as needed/requested, identify problems and implement corrections, maintain successful relationships with site operators.
- Arrange special collection/transportation from temporary events and from painting contractors, property managers, and other large producers of leftover paint.
- Public outreach: distribute public information materials to drop-off sites, including those retailers that are not drop-off sites. Assist the communications team with monitoring use and usability of materials by sites.
- Recordkeeping: maintain computer database of drop-off site information, generate reports as needed.
- Analyzes data and write reports for PaintCare and state agencies.
- Makes presentations to groups of varying sizes and audiences, including tabling events (e.g., home shows, conferences, community events, trade associations).
- Assist with answering phone calls on the n
More information: https://www.paintcare.org/about/#/jobs