10 Reasons for Giving
- Helps recycling programs and businesses grow.
- Advocates policies that promote recycling.
- Supports job creation through reuse and recycling.
- Protects land and water by advocating for proper waste disposal practices.
- Reduces food waste by encouraging composting programs.
- Closes the loop by promoting the purchase of recycled-content products.
- Helped pass the law to divert electronic waste from Colorado landfills.
- Led the effort to establish statewide rebates and grants for recycling projects.
- Spearheaded the legislation that allows all Colorado residents access to paint recycling.
- Coordinates the annual recycling poster contest for K-12 students that resulted this year in the video “Top 10 Reasons to Recycle.”
CAFR is the only statewide recycling coalition specifically working to advance and improve recycling opportunities in our beautiful state. Your contributions will help us continue programs that support recycling in 2017.