The Colorado Composting Council is now an official chapter of the U.S. Composting Council — Let’s celebrate!
Friday, December 9
3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Westminster Brewing Co.
7655 W 108th Ave #600
Broomfield, CO 80021
Anyone invested or interested in composting in Colorado is invited.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 7
The Colorado Compost Council (formerly the Rocky Mountain Organics Council) promotes sustainable utilization of organic resources. Not a member? Time to join up! Benefits include:
- Certificate of membership
- E-news, periodic updates of news affecting the organics recycling industry
- Full voting privileges on issues and recommendations
- Compost directory listing
- Organized opportunities to network with purchasers, specifiers, service providers, manufacturers and regulatory personnel and other composters in Colorado and the U.S.
- Direct access to industry specific research data.
- Direct access to refined marketing tools and programs.
- Certification programs for products and operators.
- Legislative advocacy support related to the organics producers, products and services industry.
- Welcome & Introductions
- Tap a keg ☺
- Overview of Changes – RMOC → COCC
- Brief history of the process – The egg has finally hatched!
- Reasons/benefits for elevating the RMOC
- Current membership overview
- Financial report
- New Structure – What’s it mean for you – Q&A
- Current Issues/Goals
- CDOT connection
- Municipal Compost Requirement Promotion
- New Compost Regulations
- Brief overview and impact
- Persistent Herbicides Issue Status
- National Organics Program Status
- Marketing Compost – using current resources
- Future Opportunities
- Compost Operations Management (USCC administered) Certification Program
- You Tube videos
- CAFR Summit
- Membership reconnect and drive
- Adjourn and continue social networking