The State of Colorado Division of Environmental Health and Sustainability is recruiting for an Administrator II, position 02136. This announcement is open to all Colorado residents. The deadline to apply is August 26, 2018, or once 50 qualified applications are received, whichever comes first. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early.
The County of San Diego is currently seeking qualified applicants for Recycling Specialist I.
This position is located in the Department of Public Works in the Land Development Division – Solid Waste Planning and Recycling
This is a series recruitment that may suspend on Monday, September 3, 2018, at 11:59 p.m.
Employees in the Recycling Specialist I job class perform professional analytical and administrative work related to recycling aspects of the San Diego County Solid Waste Ordinance, and recycling policies and programs that enable, facilitate and encourage the recycling of solid waste materials and promote the use of recycled/recyclable materials and products. Under general supervision, employees in this job class assist the Program Coordinator in administrating the County’s recycling program.
Director of Programs
About the role
Ensure Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council’s programs empower a rapidly increasing number of procurement and supply chain professionals to successfully implement high-impact sustainable purchasing practices anywhere around the globe.
- 40 hours per week (32 hours per week may be an option)
- Home-based anywhere in the US. Work and live in the location that makes you happiest while still collaborating closely via phone, video conference, Slack chat, and email.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Some travel required (<20%).
- Compensation based on years of relevant experience and education as well as locale (local cost of living adjustment).
- Health and retirement benefits included.
Desired Start: Immediately
Learn more about the position & apply